We love a great bread. We have always loved the sweetness of a blueberry and the tart taste of a pineapple. The combination of the two in a bread is divine. I usually make muffins like this but my kids really enjoy a bread. I decided to try to make a bread to enjoy.
Blueberry Pineapple Yogurt Bread Recipe
Blueberry Pineapple Bread Recipe
- This will make two loaves
- 1¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup milk we use rice milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup of crushed pineapples with the juice is fine
- 4 oz plain Greek yogurt regular should work too
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- You will combine all of the dry ingredients in one bowl. Then you will combine all the wet ingredients in another.
- I leave the blueberries out until I have combined the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Then you add the blueberries. I always butter the loaf pan or spray them with cooking spray. The loaves will cook at 350 degrees for 45- 55 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- I let them cool and then I turn them oven to cool on the wire rack for the remaining time. I usually make the icing and apply it to half of the loaf and the other half I leave it off. The is a great bread to grab on the run or a cake if you add the icing.
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal