Recently we asked you guys what some of your ideas for great Break Up Gifts would be, after sharing our latest water bottle craft, the Break up gift Idea: Water Bottle Craft! We got some really great answers on our Facebook and Twitter and I wanted to share them with you guys! Everyone needs a little support during a tough break up, and these Break Up Gifts are a great way to show your love and support for your heart broken friend!
Here is the list of some of the Best responses we got for Break Up Gifts!:
- A bottle of vodka. a gallon of Cherry Garcia Ice Cream and “P.S. I Love You” says Amber from Facebook. What a great idea! What is better then getting a little loose, eating some yummy ice cream and watching a great chick flick? And check this out, you can grab P.S I love you for only $9.99 on Amazon right now!
- Another great reader said the best Break Up Gifts include Chocolate! I couldn’t agree more! Chocolate helps people with any kind of stress,heartbreak, or sadness! And the best Chocolate out there, is Godiva! So how about this awesome giftbasket from wine.com, only $27.85 on Amazon?
- What is a great way to forget about a Break up? How about a girls weekend!? A trip just for girls to get away, even for a weekend to just relax, and forget about that chump that dumped you! A great place to grab a great trip, at a great rate is on Groupon! Right now on Groupon you can score a trip to Miami Beach for only $160 a night! Wouldn’t that be a great Break Up Gift!?
- Another great idea we got for Break Up Gifts was a Gym Membership! This is a great way to get your heart broken friend back up and moving, and build up their confidence! Check out this FREE Consultation at Curves that you both can go to!
- A Spa Visit is fun for everyone no matter what’s going on, but it’s an even better way to get over a break up! Give the gift of a new look, and a new outlook! Groupon is a great place to look for deals for Spas and Salons in your area as well! You could also do a Spa Party at home!
- Another fan on Facebook suggested an Online Dating Site Membership! This would be a great Break Up Gift for when you friend is ready to get back out there and find someone new! Or, if you would rather let them pick out their own dating site, you can grab this super cute book from amazon called “Love at First Click” which is all about online dating!
Here are a few great Break Up Gifts that you can make at home:
- Pamela on Facebook says:”If the friend is upset about the break-up you could put together a “Silver Lining” basket. Find a cute container of some sort and fill it with a few of your favorite things; a lip gloss, sugar scrub, a funny movie, good chocolate, etc. Just a few little happy things to let your friend know you care. Cut a gift tag in the shape of a cloud and line the edges with a silver marker. On the tag write, ” Every cloud has a silver lining!” I think this is such a cute idea, and really heartfelt! I found this awesome little cloud plush on Amazon that you could add into the basket too!
- Lorrie,also from Facebook says:”A fishbowl with a couple of pretty fish…handmade note..there plenty more fish out there!” This is also a really cute and thoughtful idea! Even if your friend isn’t into living fish, perhaps you can fill a fish bowl up with edible Goldfish too!
So those are some great Break Up Gifts ideas, you guys are awesome!
Break ups are hard for everyone, but being an awesome friend and letting them know you are there for them, (and bringing over some chocolate) is a great way to help your friend get over it, and move on!
What other great Break Up Gifts would you add to the list?
Check out all our other Great Gift Ideas!
Do you have some great ideas for a post? Enter on our Job Board and you could be featured in an upcoming post.
Topic: Break Up Gifts
Fall Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
Superior Source Vitamins Giveaway
Easy Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipes
Freshman Year Survival Kit Graduation Gift Idea
5 Great Homemade Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Mothers Day Gifts Ideas Under $10
Easy Silhouette Machine Project Fun Easter Bunny Baskets
Gifts for a Traveler
The Best Gift Idea You Never Thought Of