The holidays will be here before you know it! I don’t know about you, but my daughter is already adding requests to her Christmas list and it was hard to keep up with so I made a Christmas Gift List For Kids Printable so I would be able to keep up with what she wanted when it was time to go shopping. (Black Friday anyone?)
Christmas Gift Wish List For Kids Printable
We keep her list on our fridge so that way when she thinks of something she wants she can add it to her list, but she has to be picky because there are only 10 open slots for wishes. So I wanted to share with you the list I made, feel free to print it off and use it for your kids too!
Here are My Printable Christmas Gift Lists For Kids!
Gift List Printable Check List
Ease into the joy of gift-giving and stay on top of your festive game with our fun and handy gift list printable – because keeping track should be as delightful as finding the perfect present!
Simply fill in the names, gift ideas, and mark with a check when you’ve bought and wrapped each gift. This way, you can easily keep track of your gift-giving progress.
CREATIVE DIY CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR KIDS
Who says the best gifts have to come with a price tag? Get ready to dive into the world of homemade treasures that will leave your little ones beaming with joy. From personalized projects to imaginative adventures, here’s a list of creative gifts for kids that won’t cost you a dime but will be priceless in their hearts!
- Customized Storybook: Create a one-of-a-kind storybook starring your child as the main character. Use your artistic skills or photos to illustrate the pages and let the story unfold. It’s a magical journey through the power of imagination!
- Coupon Book of Favors: Craft a coupon book filled with special favors your child can redeem. Whether it’s a “Skip Chores for a Day” voucher or a “Choose Movie Night” ticket, these personalized coupons make for thoughtful and memorable gifts.
- DIY Treasure Hunt: Transform your home into a treasure-filled adventure! Create a map and hide little surprises or treats around the house. Watch as the kids embark on a thrilling quest to uncover hidden treasures.
- Memory Jar: Collect memories throughout the year and create a memory jar. Encourage your child to jot down their favorite moments on colorful slips of paper and add them to the jar. It’s a heartwarming gift that keeps the joy alive all year round.
- Personalized Playlist: Curate a special playlist with your child’s favorite tunes. Add songs that hold sentimental value or ones that make them dance with glee. It’s a musical gift that keeps on giving!
- Homemade Board Game: Craft a personalized board game tailored to your child’s interests. Use cardboard, markers, and a bit of creativity to bring the game to life. It’s a fun and interactive gift that the whole family can enjoy.
- Campout in the Living Room: Transform your living room into a cozy campsite. Set up blankets and pillows, tell stories, and gaze at imaginary stars. It’s a simple yet magical way to create lasting memories.
- Artistic Masterpiece: Channel your inner Picasso and create a piece of art together. Whether it’s a collaborative painting or a handprint masterpiece, the process of creating something together is a gift in itself.
- Day of Adventure Coupons: Design a set of adventure coupons that promise a day of exploration and fun. Ideas could include a nature walk, a picnic in the park, or a visit to a local museum. Let your child pick and choose for a day filled with excitement.
- Science Experiment Day: Turn your kitchen into a science lab! Gather household items and conduct simple yet fascinating experiments together. It’s a hands-on gift that combines learning and laughter.
Who says the best gifts have to come in shiny wrapping paper? These creative, homemade presents are not only budget-friendly but also filled with love and thoughtfulness.
Whether it’s a personalized storybook or a day of adventure, these gifts are sure to create cherished moments that will last a lifetime. So, grab your crafting supplies and let the gift-making festivities begin!
Check out our Elf on the Shelf Calendar of ideas
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal