These three ingredient cookies will make you the envy of everyone. If they do not at least you didn’t waste all day cooking for those people who do not appreciate your worth. These Easy cool whip cookies recipe are great for every event that you have to bring something. They look great, taste great, and are cheap to make. We all know I love a great deal and a pretty sweet I am all in this is all you do.
Easy Cool Whip Cookie Recipe
1) Buy cake mix, an egg, and cool whip or whatever whip topping look alike you find in the freeze section
2) grab a bowl
3) pour in the cake mix. I used white cake but I thought about pineapple or red velvet.
4) Place one egg in the cake mix
5) Then mix in the egg
5 b) Then put in the food coloring of your choice (optional)
6) Finally fold in the 8 oz cool whip topping (do not overdo it)
7) Then grab a cookie sheet. I use this cookie baking pan.
8) Turn on your oven to 350 degrees
9) scoop out the cookie batter onto a cookie sheet
10) Place the cookie scoops in the oven for 10-12 minutes
11) Cool the cookies prior to consuming
12) Place them on a pretty plate and pretend you slaved over their creation.
NOTE from a reader: I make these with the lemon cake mix and roll in powdered sugar before baking. I also do white cake mix with almond extract and roll in granulated sugar. I’ve tried chocolate mix also…ALL are amazing! I find that if I refrigerate the dough for a while after mixing that the cookies come out thicker and fluffier.
Best paired with Hot chocolate with cool whip heart!
Or try it with my Starbucks copycat hot chocolate recipe
Kids will also love this Low Calorie Funfetti Cookies Recipe
If you are looking for other quick dessert recipes try our dipped cracker cookies like this one which is awesome
or this one is also easy and looks like it took your more time then to get your child to get their shoes on.
Instead of flowers, why not give something unique and yummy
The last recipe is not the least and it is wonderful and looks really super on a table.
Strawberry short cake. This is one my kids just love to make. You can use different fruits and always top with cool whip and chocolate chips if you like a little more sweetness.