Ever just get that craving for something sweet late at night but you don’t want to spend the time making something (or eat so many calories late at night)? Me too! Some of you know that I love my Instapot, mostly for easy weeknight dinners, but as I have recently discovered it’s easy to make super awesome desserts in it too! My little family loves all things apples. Applesauce, apple slices, apple pie, all of it. So naturally I had to try out some Instant Pot Baked Apples! It’s the easy and fast way to make baked apples, and man-oh-man are they tasty. The best part? It takes 8 minutes to make 6 of them. (Yes, really).
Here how to make my Instant Pot Baked Apples Recipe
You Will Need:
- 6 Apples (flavor of your choosing! I used Gala apples and they turned out perfect.)
- 1 Cup Apple Juice (you could also use red wine)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
Directions for Instapot Baked Apples:
First, Wash and core your apples.
Next, Place up to 6 apples in your instapot. Pour your juice over them.
Then, Sprinkle your sugar and cinnamon over your apples.
Next, Lock your lid in place and cook for 8 minutes. Once done cooking you can either release the pressure manually or let it come down naturally.
Finally, Serve hot in bowls with some of your cooking liquid. I like to serve mine with whipped cream or ice cream.
That’s it! Just a few simple steps and about 10 minutes of your time and you have an awesome dessert for everyone. Enjoy!
Instapot Baked Apples Recipe
- 1CupApple Juice
- First, Wash and core your apples.
- Next, Place up to 6 apples in your instapot. Pour your juice over them.
- Then, Sprinkle your sugar and cinnamon over your apples.
- Next, Lock your lid in place and cook for 8 minutes. Once done cooking you can either release the pressure manually or let it come down naturally.
- Finally, Serve hot in bowls with some of your cooking liquid. I like to serve mine with whipped cream or ice cream.
These are my favorite pressure cooker accessories. I find the one I use the most is the Silicone starter pack. I use it for every meal I make in the pressure cooker or outside of it.
I use these all the time
This is my go-to cookbook.
This is the pressure cooker I have.
I love my steamer basket
When I am trying to do an entire meal at once I love this
and everyone needs one of these make sure you look at the size of the unit before you buy this cake pan.
For more instant pot recipes check out these cookbooks
Like this instant pot recipe? Also check out this Honey Glazed Ham in the Instant PotLooking for more yummy Instant Pot recipes? Check these out:
Drool-worthy Best Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Desserts
What’s your favorite Instapot recipe? I would love to hear about them in the comments below!