When I am hungry it is ugly. Period. But when I need a chocolate fix it gets even uglier. Imagine Medusa mixed with the Wicked Witch and you get the idea. So on a recent quest for something to satisfy my chocolate craving before things got ugly I decided to make this SNICKERS® Extreme Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake.
SNICKERS® Extreme Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
2 cups crushed graham crackers
1/2 c butter melted
2 Tbsp sugar
2 80z pkgs cream cheese
2 8oz containers cool whip
4 SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squares Bars
4 Tbsp sugar
1. Mix crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar together. Spread mixture on bottom of spring form pan and press down firmly. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Allow to cool completely.
2. Mix 1 pkg cream cheese and 2 Tbsp sugar until well blended. Add 8oz cool whip and mix until smooth.
3. Spread mixture evenly on top of graham cracker crust. Top with 8 chopped SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squares
4. Mix 1 pkg cream cheese and 2 Tbsp sugar until well blended. Add 8oz cool whip and mix until smooth.
5. Spread mixture evenly on top of graham cracker crust. Slice 6 SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squares into 4 slices each. Arrange in a circle around the outside edge of the cheesecake. Put 2 squares in the center of cheesecake.
6. Chill for at least 2 hours or freeze for about an hour to make slicing easier.