Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by Hershey via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hershey or Momtrends.
Valentines Tradition in America
What are the Valentines Tradition in America? That is the questions my children asked me after they asked me what family traditions we have as a family unit. It got me thinking of our tradition of a unique Valentines idea. Then it inspired me to add to my family tradition with another layer of tasty fun.
The Valentines traditions in America has always been a box of candy in my case Hershey kisses and flowers. I have always had another tradition for my children. I buy them t-shirts for Valentine’s day. The way they find their gift is I have always set up a trail of Hershey’s Kisses leading them to their prize at the end. I make sure to decorate our dining room and create a heart filled treat for breakfast. I have a heart pancake guide and a heart muffin tin. I think it is so important to have things that you do every year. I hope that my children keep up this family tradition because it is so special to us. I was looking for something to add, and I realized that there are tons of Unique Valentines ideas on the CelebrateWithHersheys.com website.
Unique Valentines with Hershey’s #HSYMessageOfLove
Hershey is helping you to make Valentine’s Day unforgettable this year with family-fun filled treats to create lasting memories and help you send a “message of love” to your other Valentine – your kids – with baskets of classic Hershey’s treats and new Hershey’s Kisses Conversation Candies (available exclusively at Target) and Reese’s Conversation Cups. I decided since they are my favorite brand of chocolate that I would figure out a way to include them in my hunt for their shirts, and their finish would now include a basket of goodies. I mean there really isn’t anything better than clothes and Hershey’s Chocolates for Valentine’s day.
This is what you will need for your new Valentine Tradition.
1) A couple of bags of the Hershey’s Kisses Conversation Candies and Reese’s Conversation Cups from Target .
2) Paper Hearts that you have cut out.
3) A decorated table. It needs to be festive as possible (Valentine themed tablecloth, cups, napkins) I found some great items at Target.
4) A wall hanging or a sign to invite your guest.
5) Something to eat that is heart shaped or red.
6) Make this Valentine’s Day even sweeter for your littlest loved ones with a Valentine’s Day Basket surprise. I make sure to include a love note in mine. This is #HSYMessageOfLove
What is your #HSYMessageOfLove ?
Visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com for more recipes.