Spaghetti Pizza Bake
I always end up with leftover spaghetti after I make this for dinner. My family loves spaghetti but you can only feed it to them so many times in a row when they stage a strike. So instead of plain spaghetti leftovers, step it up with this easy recipe. It is so easy that even people who aren’t great cooks can do it.
Can be cooked in the crockpot or in the oven on 350*
- Leftover spaghetti with sauce
- Extra sauce (if you need it)-I used a small jar of pizza sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Optional Add-Ins: Mushrooms, onions, green peppers
**If you don’t have leftover spaghetti, cook pasta and mix with sauce. You will not need extra sauce if you do this**
- Spoon spaghetti into the bottom of the crockpot/baking dish
- Top with extra sauce, pepperoni, and any extra toppings
- Put a thin layer of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Start with spaghetti and repeat the layering process, repeat until all ingredients are used making sure that cheese is on top.
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on low for 5 hours. (Cover with aluminum foil and bake on 350* for 30-35 minutes)
- Serve with Parmesan Cheese.
Topic: Spaghetti Pizza Bake
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal