* I am a participant in eMeals’ blogger program. I received a one-year subscription to a meal plan of my choice, and I have access to extra recipes and information that I can pass on to our readers. I have not received monetary compensation from eMeals. The opinions expressed here are 100% mine.
I love opening my weekly menu plan from eMeals! And when I found the photo of this milkshake in my inbox, I knew it was too delicious not to share! I mean, look at it – ice cream, caramel, and brownies combined to make the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth!
This milkshake is super easy to make, too!
Caramel Brownie Chunk Milkshake from eMeals
- ½ cup milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 store bought or homemade brownies cut into chunks
- Caramel or hot fudge topping optional
- Pour milk into a blender.
- Add ice cream and blend with milk until smooth.
- Add half of the brownie chunks into blender, and pulse until brownies are blended.
- Spoon ice cream mixture into glasses;
- Drizzle with caramel and/or hot fudge
- Top milkshakes with the remaining brownie chunks.
And voila – the perfect dessert! eMeals makes meal planning simple with weekly menus and delicious recipes like this one! For more information about eMeals and their meal plans, please visit eMeals.com.
TOPIC: Caramel Brownie Chunk Milkshake
Tell me what you think of this milkshake!