It’s a beautiful day outside down here in the south today! The perfect day to do some crafts with my daughter (which we did!). Can you believe we are only a few weeks away from Easter!? This week we are heading to Orlando for Spring Break, so I wanted to get some Easter Crafts done early so we would have some fun stuff already lined up for when we get back. So I bring you this Easy Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft.
Below check out my list of Easter activities for kids and fun Easter games.
Kids will have a blast making and it uses stuff you probably already have at home! y daughter loved making this, and thought it was cool that she didn’t have to have any help to do this. She could do it all by herself!
Here is how to make this Easy Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
You Will Need:
- Paper plates (1 for each mask)
- Cotton Balls
- Pink and Yellow (or white) construction paper
First, Using the pink construction paper cut out 2 big bunny ears. Using the yellow (or white) cut 2 smaller bunny ears. Glue them together to make 2 complete bunny ears.
Second, Grab your paper plate and fold in half.and cut the inner circle of the plate out. Unfold and smooth out.
Next, use glue to glue your bunny ears to the back of the plate around the top. Let this dry before you flip it over and continue.
Then, Draw a ribbon of glue all around the plate with your glue and glue cotton balls around the plate. You can also add a bow at the bottom! How fun and easy is that right?
How cute will your little ones look hopping around your yard with their Easy Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft?
FUN EASTER ACTIVITIES
Easter is such a fun time of year for families. There are so many traditions and activities to enjoy together. But let’s face it, coming up with ideas to keep the kiddos entertained can be tough. That’s why I want to share some of my favorite Easter activities that are perfect for kids of all ages.
1. EASTER EGG HUNT
One of the most popular Easter activities for kids is, of course, the egg hunt. Whether you choose to hide real eggs or plastic ones filled with treats, your little ones will love the excitement of hunting and collecting as many eggs as they can find.
To make things even more fun, try adding clues or riddles that lead to the hidden eggs. Just make sure to keep track of all the hiding spots so you don’t miss any stray eggs.
2. EASTER EGG DECORATING
Another fun activity that kids love is decorating Easter eggs. You can use traditional egg dyeing kits or get creative with paints, markers, and stickers to make unique and colorful eggs. Don’t forget to add some glitter or sequins for extra sparkle. You can even turn this into a fun family competition by seeing who can create the most elaborate or creative egg.
3. EASTER SCAVENGER HUNT
Why not try hosting an Easter-themed scavenger hunt?
You can create a list of Easter-related items for your kids to search for around the house or yard, like a stuffed bunny, a carrot, or a basket.
If you want to make things even more exciting, create clues that lead to a special Easter surprise like a basket of goodies or a special treat. Your kids will love the challenge and the thrill of the hunt.
4. BAKING EASTER TREATS
Another great Easter tradition is baking Easter-themed treats. Kids love to help in the kitchen, and there are plenty of fun and easy recipes that you can make together, like bunny-shaped cookies or cupcakes decorated with pastel frosting and sprinkles. You can even make a special Easter brunch or dinner with dishes like ham, deviled eggs, and hot cross buns.
5. PLAY FUN EASTER GAMES
Aside from Easter egg hunt you can make the holiday even more special with awesome Easter games for kids that will definitely keep them entertained. Here are some Easter game ideas:
- Egg and Spoon Race – This is a fun twist on the classic relay race. Give each child a spoon and an egg, and have them race to the finish line without dropping the egg. This game is sure to bring out the competitive spirit in kids.
- Pin the Tail on the Bunny – This game is a spin-off of the classic “Pin the Tail on the Donkey” game. Blindfold the kids, spin them around, and have them try to pin the tail on the bunny. The child who pins the tail closest to the right spot wins.
- Bunny Ears Relay Race – Divide the kids into two teams and have them race to the finish line while wearing bunny ears. The team that finishes first wins.
- Bunny Hopscotch – Create a hopscotch board with bunny footprints instead of numbers. The kids can hop along the board while pretending to be bunnies.
- Egg Roll – Rolling eggs down a hill is a fun Easter tradition. Mark the starting and ending lines, and have the kids roll their eggs to the finish line. The first child to reach the finish line wins.
- Jellybean Guessing Game – Fill a jar with jellybeans and have the kids guess how many jellybeans are in the jar. The child with the closest guess wins the jar of jellybeans.
- Easter Memory Game – Create a memory game using Easter-themed cards. Lay all the cards face down and have the kids take turns flipping them over to find matches.
- Egg Toss – This classic game is perfect for Easter. Divide the kids into pairs and have them toss a raw egg back and forth. After each successful toss, take a step back, making the game more challenging. The team with the egg that doesn’t break wins.
So, whether you’re hunting for eggs, baking treats, or just spending time together, enjoy this special time of year and all the joy that it brings. Happy Easter!
Also, check out out other Easter articles
Get Your Easter Eggs Ready! Check out this Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal