Take Dinner to the Next Level with this Tortellini Recipe
My family loves cheese tortellini but it gets boring eating the same pasta and sauce. I also find that with growing tweens and teens, I can’t ever seem to have enough. I have found that adding protein with my pasta helps stretch the meal. My children start complaining though when the protein is boring and my husband prefers a kick. After a day of visiting in the hospital,I came home tired and decided to mix two of my favorite recipes together. It was a hit with the kids and my father-in-law.
Quickly put dinner on the table with this Fajita Chicken Tortellini Recipe
Fajita Chicken Tortellini Recipe
- 2lbsboneless skinless chicken breaststenders or strips (cut into chunks)
- 20ozRefrigerated Cheese Tortellini
- 10ozAlfredo Suace
- Fajita Sauce
- In Large Skillet, cook chicken
- While Chicken is cooking, boil water and cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Once Chicken is cooked all the way through, add 1/4 cup fajita sauce and cover chicken well.
- Let sauce cook onto chicken for a few minutes.
- Add Alfredo Sauce to tortellini and stir to coat.
- Add Chicken to Tortellini and serve.
Looking for other tasty Chicken dishes check out our Delicious Recipes!
Topic: Tortellini Recipe