Bridal showers are a fun way to celebrate the bride-to-be and shower her with love and gifts before her big day. One way to add some extra fun to the celebration is by playing games! In this article, I’ll share with you my fun bridal shower games and some naughty dirty games for bridal shower to spice up the party.
FUN BRIDAL SHOWER GAMES
Here are ten fun bridal shower games that will keep everyone entertained and create some great memories.
– Create bingo cards with common wedding-related items instead of numbers. As the bride opens her gifts, guests mark off items on their card until someone gets a bingo.
– Divide guests into teams and have them take turns drawing and guessing wedding-related words and phrases. The team with the most correct guesses wins!
– Create a quiz with questions about the bride and groom, their relationship, and wedding traditions. The guest with the most correct answers wins a prize.
“How Well Do You Know the Bride?”
– Ask the groom a series of questions about the bride and have guests try to guess his answers. The person with the most correct guesses wins a prize.
“Who Am I?”
– Write the names of famous couples or wedding-related items on post-it notes and stick them on guests’ foreheads. They have to ask yes or no questions to figure out who or what they are.
“He Said, She Said”
– Before the shower, ask the bride and groom a series of questions about their relationship. Guests have to guess who said what.
Wedding Mad Libs
– Create a wedding-themed mad libs game by leaving blanks in a story and having guests fill in the missing words. The result is a hilarious and unique story.
Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunt
– Create a list of items for guests to find around the room or house. The first person or team to find all the items wins a prize.
“Advice for the Bride”
– Have guests write down their best marriage advice for the bride-to-be. The bride can read them out loud and guess who wrote each one.
“Name That Love Song”
– Play short snippets of famous love songs and have guests try to guess the song and artist. The person with the most correct guesses wins a prize.
DIY Wedding Dress
– This activity is perfect for a crafty bride-to-be. Provide rolls of toilet paper or crepe paper and divide the guests into teams. Each team will have a set amount of time to create a wedding dress out of the paper. The bride-to-be can then choose her favorite dress, and the winning team can get a prize.
These ten fun and easy games will add some extra fun to the celebration and create some great memories for the bride-to-be and her guests.
NAUGHTY DIRTY GAMES FOR BRIDAL SHOWER
While traditional bridal shower games can be a lot of fun, sometimes it’s fun to spice things up with some naughty games that are sure to have everyone laughing and blushing! Here are ten naughty bridal shower games that are perfect for a bachelorette party or a group of close friends who are comfortable with a little risqué humor.
- “Sexy Scavenger Hunt” – Create a list of sexy items for the bride to find, such as a condom or a sexy piece of lingerie.
- “Pin the Hose on the Fireman” – A naughty twist on the classic party game, “Pin the Tail on the Donkey.”
- “Dirty Pictionary” – Draw naughty pictures and have guests guess what they are.
- “Strip Trivia” – Play trivia with the bride and groom, and every time they get a question wrong, they have to remove an article of clothing.
- “Never Have I Ever” – A classic drinking game that can get pretty naughty, pretty fast.
- “Blindfolded Kisses” – Blindfold the bride and have her guess who is kissing her.
- “Truth or Dare” – A classic game that is always a hit at bachelorette parties.
- “Sex Toy Bingo” – Create bingo cards with different sex toys instead of numbers.
- “Sexy Mad Libs” – Fill in the blanks of a story with naughty words and phrases.
- “Suck for a Buck” – Have guests pay a dollar to suck on a lollipop that the bride is holding between her legs.
Naughty bridal shower games can add some fun and excitement to any bachelorette party or girls’ night. From a sexy scavenger hunt to a game of strip trivia, these ten games are sure to have everyone laughing and blushing.
Just remember to keep the bride’s comfort level in mind and make sure everyone is on board before playing any of these games.
BRIDAL SHOWER ACTIVITIES
Are you planning a bridal shower for your bestie but looking for some activities to do other than games? Don’t worry, there are plenty of other fun activities you can do to make the shower special. Here are ten ideas to inspire you:
Flower Crown Making
Gather up some fresh flowers, greenery, floral wire, and tape, and set up a DIY flower crown station. The bride and her guests can create their own beautiful crowns to wear throughout the party and even take home as a keepsake.
Who doesn’t love a good mimosa? Set up a mimosa bar with different fruit juices, sparkling wine, and fresh fruit for garnish. Let the guests mix and match to create their perfect drink.
DIY Perfume Bar
Set up a perfume bar with different scents and oils. The bride and her guests can create their own signature scent and take home a small bottle of perfume as a party favor.
Pamper the bride and her guests with a spa day. Set up a manicure and pedicure station, a facial station, and a massage chair. Everyone will leave feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Bring in a sommelier or do a DIY wine tasting with different bottles of wine. Pair each wine with cheese, chocolate, or fruit for a delicious and sophisticated activity.
Paint and Sip
Set up an easel, canvases, and paint, and let the guests create their own works of art. Provide wine or sparkling juice for sipping and a fun playlist for inspiration.
Set up a dessert decorating station with cupcakes, cookies, or cake. Provide different frostings, sprinkles, and toppings, and let the guests get creative.
DIY Succulent Planting
Set up a DIY succulent planting station with different types of succulents, pots, and soil. The guests can create their own mini succulent gardens to take home as party favors.
DIY Candle Making
Set up a DIY candle making station with different scents, wax, and wicks. The guests can create their own custom candles to take home as a reminder of the party.
Bridal Shower Photo Shoot
Set up a photo booth with a backdrop and props. Let the guests take turns posing and snapping photos. The bride can even wear a special outfit for the occasion.
With these fun and creative activities, your bridal shower is sure to be a hit. Don’t be afraid to mix and match to create your perfect party. And most importantly, have fun and celebrate the bride-to-be!
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal