Create Healthy Snack Recipes for Kids in Minutes
I attended a kid’s cooking class with my daughter the other night and it centered around packing lunches with healthy snacks. The one recipe they made was so simple and easy we had to try it at home. We made Lettuce Boats and the kids agreed that these made great healthy snack recipes for kids. They gave them 2 thumbs up. The best part is they can choose what vegetables they want to include and if they want to add dressing. Once you give kids control over their food, they tend to be more adventurous.
Healthy Snack Recipes for Kids : Lettuce Boats
- 1 Head of Lettuce Washed and whole leaves seperated
- 1 each- Red Yellow, and Orange Pepper, sliced julienne style
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- Place Lettuce on Plate with inside facing upwards.
- Drizzle dressing along one side of the lettuce leaf.
- Layer pepper slices on lettuce
- Repeat with other vegetables
- Roll up and Enjoy.
Do you have any Healthy Snack Recipes for Kids that you want to share?
Check out our Job Board and you could get paid for sharing!
Topic: Healthy Snack Recipes for Kids