Does your favorite coffee mug have so many stains you are embarrassed to use it? Did you stop using your favorite vase because it is too hard to clean? If you answered yes then keep on reading to find out how to say good-bye stains and hello to your favorite coffee mug and vase.
Household Uses for Denture Tablets:
***Generic Brand work as well as the name brand***
Fill the following items with hot water and drop in a denture tablet. Wait one hour, wipe out and rinse well. If the opening is narrow use a narrow bottle brush to help wipe it out.
1. Coffee/Tea stained mug
2. Tea/Kool-Aid stained teapot or pitcher
3. Hard water build up or gunk at the bottom of a vase or narrow neck bottle.
4. Stains at the bottom of a stainless steel sink.
5. Toliets–remove tough stains or hard to clean build-up from your bowl.
6. Burnt or Baked on food in casserole dishes/crockpots
7. Clogged Drains-Drop 3 tablets and 1 cup of vinegar down a clogged drain. Wait a few minutes and then run hot water thru.
8. Coffeemakers-Fill tank with water and 2 denture tablets. Run the machine for a full cycle. Fill with clean water and run 2 more times.
9.. Make your jewelry sparkle-let jewelry sit for about 15 minutes in warm water with a denture tablet. Rinse off and then wipe with a cloth.
10.Whiten Fingernails-drop 2 denture tablets in water. When the bubble stop soak your fingers for 10 minutes. Remove and dry with towel.
Check out our other useful tips!
Hi I’m Gwendolyn and I have been a stay at home mom since 2009. I have been with my husband, James, for 10 years and we are proud parents of Jayme (8) and Nicholas (13). We are also parents to 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 hamsters, and a snake. My father-in-law lives with us so it is always non-stop at our house. I had the honor of becoming a step-parent when I got married and have a great relationship with my step-son. I always used coupons and shopped for bargains but was forced to step up my game when my husband was disabled in 2005. I get an incredible rush from saving money and finding great deals. My life is a constant journey and I look forward to sharing it with you all.
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal