How to Reduce Stress
Did you know that stress can affect your body and mind? It has been proven by studies that stress can raise blood pressure, suppress the immune system, speed up the aging process, it can even increase one’s risk of heart attack and stroke. Aside from that stress can make you vulnerable to other mental and emotional problems. It is scary and that is why it’s very important that we do something to lower stress levels that we experience. Healthy living is not just in our physical aspect, it also includes taking care of our mental and emotional health too. April is Stress Awareness month so I’m sharing with you my simple tips on how to reduce stress.
5 Ways to Lower Stress
1. Eat healthy – What we eat affects our body and how it works. Junk food can make you feel tired. Too much carbs can cause fatigue and weakness. Some food will affect your productivity at work and when that happens it can cause stress, so make sure to choose what you eat wisely.
2. Relax – Yes it’s been said over and over already and it’s because one of the most effective way to beat stress is to just really find some time to relax. Set aside one day a week to just unwind, you can read a book, watch a movie, go to the spa or just have bubble bath at home. Just do something that you enjoy and will make you forget about the stress of the week.
3. Get enough sleep – Sleeping is our body’s way of healing itself. It is the time when tissue and muscle repair happens and when your mind and body is healed you will feel energized and help you manage stress.
4. Exercise – Working out produces endorphins. It is the chemical in the brain that act as natural painkillers and also improve the ability to sleep, which reduces stress and lowers levels of anxiety and depression. Regular exercise is very important to relieve stress and provide many health benefits that’s why I made this Fun Fitness Printable that you can use as guide for doing some daily work out, just click the image below to enlarge and print.
5. Take vitamins – Make your body stronger by taking vitamins to alleviate and combat the effects of stress on our body. Being healthy inside is just as important as outside, and a great way to get the inside of our bodies healthy is to give it good vitamins. Superior Source Vitamins has many great vitamins to choose from and they even made a StressLess 4Health vitamins pack which you can win in our giveaway below.
No pills to swallow – dissolves in seconds
GMO FREE and Sugar FREE
90% smaller than regular vitamins
No binders, fillers, dyes or preservatives
Only 3 clean ingredients
Over 150+ vitamins to choose
Superior Source Vitamins Giveaway
We’re giving away ONE Superior Source Vitamins STRESS-Less 4 Health Vitamin 6-Pack ($100 Value)
Vitamin B-12 Energy Burst
Join our giveaway now!
Please wait for the rafflecopter to load above.
Giveaway ends on 4/30/16 at 11:59pm EST
Here are more details about the Superior Source STRESS-Less 4 Health Vitamin 6-Pack
B12 Energy Burst
Get the natural energy you need to keep thriving! Quick B-12 Energy Burst is specially formulated with Vitamin B-12, herbs and energy boosters to support your active lifestyle and overall vitality.
Vitamin C “Tangy” Orange Melts
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore, it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C has several beneficial purposes including developing and maintaining healthy skin and bones, to form collagen and also enhances the absorption of iron from plant-based foods we eat. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system. NO sugar added; only sweetened with a little stevia. This is preferable to most “chewable” vitamin C products that typically are loaded with lots of sugar.
Vitamin D works in conjunction with calcium to promote the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Our Vitamin D products are D3, the finest source of Vitamin D available. GMO FREE!
CoEnzyme Q-10 is present in most energy-producing areas of the body and appears to have a connection to the support of healthy heart function among other possible protective and regulatory functions.
Triple Vitamin K (K1, K2-MK4, K2-MK7) supports normal blood clotting and the formation of prothrombin. Superior Source goes to work fast, under the tongue. GMO Free!
Melatonin acts as a natural aid for healthy sleep regulation and the promotion of normal sleep cycles during travel. Chamomile is an herb that works together with melatonin to promote calmness and restfulness.
Superior Source Vitamins can be found at major retailers nationwide and major online retailers like iHerb and Lucky Vitamins. Check out Store Locator to find a store near you. Superior Source Vitamins offers great quality products that I trust to take myself and give to my family. I know you will find the same quality as well!
Wait! It gets better!! Superior Source is offering FREE Vitamins for ALL of our readers:
FREE Vitamin B-12 – 60-Day Supply – 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H)
FREE Vitamin D – Any D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H):
BOGO – FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) – 500 mg – Buy One Get One Free:
Also check out Superior Source’s Hot Offers right now
Sprouts: Super Sale the entire month of April at all Sprouts location.
Jimbo’s: a 5-store chain in the San Diego area: www.jimbos.com. All SSV vitamins on sale at 20% off during the month of April.
I use these products, and I highly recommend them! Superior Source Vitamins is a solid reliable company with a quality product!
Also check out our 5 Simple Ways to Keep Your Body Healthy
Read my Superior Source Get Energized review.
Find out how to be Healthy Inside & Out with Superior Source Vitamins
Check out why my kids love Superior Source!
Find out my list of must have Winter vitamins!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Superior Source Vitamins but all opinions are my own and I hope you liked them.