Kid Friendly Dessert Recipe: Chocolate, Strawberry-Pecan Sushi Rolls
I love desserts and my kids love helping making them as much as they love to eat them. I bought some really fresh strawberries and couldn’t wait to use them. With just a few simple ingredients, we created this delicious kid friendly dessert recipe that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Kid Friendly Dessert Recipe : Chocolate, Strawberry Pecan Sushi Rolls
- 1 can Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Roll out pizza dough on Baking Sheet.
- Bake in oven on 400* for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread Nutella on warm pizza dough.
- Top with chopped pecans and 1 1/2 cups strawberries.
- Starting on the long end, roll the pizza dough up and place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the dough is deep brown and cooked thru.
- Remove and Slice into Sushi Roll Pieces
- Stuff with remaining strawberry pieces.
- Serve warm.
Check out our other Kid Friendly Sushi Recipes
Check out our recommendations for Kid’s Cookbooks and must have Kitchen Utensils!
Topic: Kid Friendly Dessert Recipe
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal