Fall is one of my favorite times of year, probably because pumpkin is one of my favorite things to cook with! I love pumpkin because it is sweet, but not too sweet, and can be used in SO many different ways! These Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even a dessert for those cool fall nights!
Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
I love that they are mini sized which are perfect for small hands (or those of us trying to get/keep a small waist!) You can eat 2 of these yummy muffins for only 160 calories!
Here is how to make these Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins Recipe:
Kid Muffin Recipes: Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/2 cup of wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 3/4 Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a mini muffin pan with cupcake liners. (You could make these larger if you would like, this recipe will make 28 small muffins, or about 14 big ones)
- 2.In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- 3. In another bowl combine pumpkin, oil, vanilla, and egg whites. Mix well.
- 4. Slowly add your dry ingredients into your pumpkin mix, and beat with a hand mixer until combined.
- 5.Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- 6. Scoop mixture into muffin liners and bake on center rack for 22-24 minuets. Let cool at least 15 minuets before serving.
Looking for more great pumpkin recipes? Check these out:
Check out more Kids Snack Recipes
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal