Moist Pumpkin Muffins
Fall isn’t complete without getting our fill of mouthwatering pumpkin treats. I was inspired with our Pumpkin Bread recipe and decided to use the recipe to make some muffins. These deliciously moist pumpkin muffins is so easy to make and our family loves it for breakfast and snack.
Kid Muffin Recipes: Moist Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Moist Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin. Not pumpkin pie filling, just pure pumpkin
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, water, eggs, and oil. Mix until combined.
- Measure your flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice,and salt into a smaller mixing bowl, and combine.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients into your pumpkin mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour on muffin pans and bake at 350 for 30 min
Check out more Breakfast Recipes for Kids
Here are some of our favorite Pumpkin Recipes:
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal