There are few things more satisfying than a perfectly cooked, juicy Ribeye Steak. This tender and flavorful cut of beef is a favorite among meat lovers, and for good reason. With its marbled fat and rich taste, a Ribeye Steak is a prime choice for a special meal or celebration. In this recipe, we will show you how to prepare a mouthwatering Ribeye Steak that is sure to impress your guests. Whether you prefer your steak rare, medium, or well-done, this recipe is adaptable to suit your tastes. So fire up your grill or preheat your oven, and let’s get cooking!
Here is a recipe for a delicious Ribeye Steak that you can enjoy:
- 1 Ribeye Steak (about 1 pound)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Take the Ribeye Steak out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, finely chopped rosemary, olive oil, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Rub the garlic and rosemary mixture all over the Ribeye Steak, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the Ribeye Steak and sear it for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until a brown crust forms.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook the Ribeye Steak for an additional 5-7 minutes (for medium-rare), or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the Ribeye Steak rest for about 5 minutes before slicing it.
- Serve the Ribeye Steak hot, garnished with additional fresh rosemary if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and flavorful Ribeye Steak!
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal