10 ways to whiten teeth
Having white teeth is not just for aesthetic reasons anymore, it’s a necessity that could make or break your chance of landing a job or getting a contract. As they say “first impressions last” and your smile is the highlight of your image. Your sparkling smile is something that will make you look stand out, it’s an asset and your charm that will draw people to you. Having white teeth also speaks a lot about your personal hygiene which is important for jobs. I’m sure all of us to wants to have whiter choppers but we don’t want to spend excessive amount of money on treatments, that’s why I researched for 10 ways to whiten teeth. It may not show immediate results but over time if you consistently follow these simple tips and tricks then it will definitely give you a whiter teeth and prevent them from staining.
10 Ways to Whiten Teeth
1. Use baking soda. After brushing your teeth, ,ake a paste of baking soda and warm water and leave it on your teeth for a few minutes then rinse. Do this once a week.
2. Use strawberries. Strawberries contain acid called malic acid, which acts as an astringent that may remove surface discoloration of the teeth. You can also combine a mixture of strawberry and baking soda. Leave it on your teeth for 3-5minutes then rinse. Do this only once a week.
3. Use activated charcoal. Activated charcoal can help remove stains, toxins and even bacteria. Put some activated charcoal on your toothbrush and gently brush your teeth with it for 3-5minutes then rinse. You can do this daily and works well even for those with sensitive teeth.
4. Coffee, tea, wine, sodas and other dark juices stains teeth so if you can’t avoid it make sure that after you have them try to drink water afterwards to rinse it. You can also sip from straw to have less contact with your teeth.
5. Try to eat more dairy products because the calcium and phosphorus promotes enamel re-mineralization and are good for a healthier teeth.
6. Floss daily. This will help remove stains in between your teeth. Also use alcohol-free mouthwash.
7. Use electronic toothbrush or ultrasonic toothbrush. Invest on a good toothbrush because these has features that can effectively remove stains, plaques and bacteria on your teeth. Make sure to also change the brush heads regularly.