Get into the Irish spirit with our Fun St. Patrick’s Day Kids Crafts! A collection of creative and entertaining projects that will bring a touch of green and a lot of joy to your little leprechauns, making St. Patrick’s Day extra festive!
12 Fun St Patricks Day Kids Crafts
Now that February is coming to a close it’s time to welcome spring and the next upcoming holiday, St.Patrick’s Day! St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because my favorite color is green! And I’m also 1/4 Irish so it’s fun to celebrate my ancestors history.
I love doing crafts for any reason, but I would have to say that holiday crafts are my favorite. My daughter has inherited my love for crafts and it’s one of our favorite activities to do together. So I searched the internet to find some fun St Patricks Day Kids Crafts that I could do with my daughter and share with you guys! Let’s check them out!
Here are 12 fun St Patricks Day Kids Crafts:
1. Paper Irish Dancer Craft- I took Irish Step Dancing when I was a kid so I love this cute paper craft that is oh-so-cute and festive
2. DIY Lucky Shamrock Sprouts– This is a fun craft and it’s educational. With this craft from yours truly you can grow your own shamrocks at home!
3. DIY Ombre Dyed Shamrock Pillow– This pillow is so simple and cute. It would be perfect for older kids and it would look great on your couch all month long!
4. DIY St.Patrick’s Day Shirt– This simple yet adorable craft that you can wear when you are done making it is glittery and full of Irish cheer!
5. Rainbow Tissue Paper Pom Poms– We all know that you find gold at the end of a rainbow right!? So there must be something good at the end of this rainbow craft!
6. Shamrock Suncatcher Craft– This craft is perfect for little hands and will look great hanging in your windows catching some sun.
7. DIY St Patrick’s Day Kids Headband– This would be a perfect way to ensure that your little girl doesn’t get pinched for not wearing green!
8. St Patrick’s Day Waterbottle Craft– This craft would be a perfect gift for someone whose birthday is on St.Patrick’s day!
9. Easy DIY St.Patrick’s Day Bookmarks– This is a cheap and easy craft your kids can use in their books all year long!
10. Lucky Leprechaun Hats- A cute craft that you can also eat!? Sign me up!
11. Mini Pot o’ Gold– This would be a great classroom or party activity!
12. DIY Shamrock Puppy– This is so cute! Perfect for those kids who love to color (and the color green of course!)
How will you be celebrating St.Patrick’s Day this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal