Apple Pie Recipe using cookie butter . This is a fun and quick recipe to make apple pie. It is one you will not forget. I happen to love cookie butter.
Apple Pie Recipe
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 pounds of 1/4-1/2 inch thick slices of peeled and cored good cooking apples such as Granny Smith, Pippin, Golden Delicious
- 1/2 cup of cookie butter available at Trader Joes or on Amazon
- one already made pie crust made from nilla wafers or plain would be just fine the nilla wafers was really sweet.
- one refrigerated pie crust
Gather your ingredients
Adding in brown sugar
Adding in 3 tablespoons of flours
Mix in 1/2 cup of Cookie Butter and place the Apples into the already made pie crust. People, I have 3 kids and two jobs so things have to give.
Then you bake the pie at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. You will keep foil on the top of your pie for 30 minutes of that and then remove the foil and put little slices in the top of the crust. This was so yummy. Enjoy!
Check out our apple recipe round up.