Try this easy, delicious Broccoli Cheddar Casserole recipe from eMeals:
- 3 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers, divided
- 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place broccoli and onion in a large Dutch oven.
- Add water to cover, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups cheese, 1 cup crushed crackers, soup, sour cream, egg, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Stir in broccoli mixture, and spoon into a 9×13-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese evenly over the top.
- Combine butter and remaining 1 cup crushed crackers; sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned.
Sounds good, right? eMeals has this and 7 other recipes on their Easter menu, which is absolutely FREE to members. And right now, you can save 15% when you join by using the promo code BLISS13.
Edible Easter Peeps Houses
Easy Silhouette Machine Project Fun Easter Bunny Baskets
Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
Kid Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs Recipe
Best Easter Dresses for Girls Under $20
Easy Cake Recipes for Kids : Easter Egg Cake!
Peeps Projects and Recipes Round Up!
Kids Easter Basket Ideas