Let them get creative in the Kitchen with Easy Food Recipes for Kids
Easy Food Recipes for Kids – Fresh Corn and Cabbage Slaw
- 4 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen that has been thawed
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp Cilantro
- In a small bowl combine Sour Cream, Cayenne Pepper and Salt.
- Set in fridge till needed.
- In large bowl combine, Shredded Cabbage and Corn Kernels.
- Toss together gently.
- Add Sour Cream mixture and Toss to Coat.
- Stir in Green onions and Cilantro.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
Before you step in and start preparing dinner ask your kids for help. Most of the time they are going to jump at the chance to create a meal. This also helps solve the problem of picky eaters. Everyone wants to eat what they make. With kids helping in the kitchen there is also no reason for fast food or frequent trips to eat out. Even the pickiest kids will want to get involved.
So skip the takeout and help them create Easy Food Recipes for Kids
This goes perfect with our Perfect Party Sliders!
For more Easy Food Recipes for Kids go here——>>Recipes Kids Can Make