Kids Halloween White “Haunt” Chocolate Recipe
If you are looking for a fun Kids Halloween Recipe to make with your kids this Halloween season then you will love this White “Haunt” Chocolate, or as my daughter calls it, Liquid Ghosts! It is a super easy recipe to make, and it is perfect for warming up your bones during the cool fall nights. It only takes a few ingredients and about 10 minuets to make this hauntingly good treat, and is sure to get you in the holiday spirit!
Here is how to make this Kids Halloween Recipe: White “Haunt” Chocolate:
Kids Halloween Recipes:White “Haunt” Chocolate
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup of vanilla baking pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 orange
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Marshmallow ghosts optional
- First, remove the peel of your orange and set aside.
- In a small saucepan add 1/4 cup of milk, vanilla pieces, your orange peel, and nutmeg and whisk over low heat until your vanilla pieces are melted.
- Remove your orange peel and whisk your remaining milk and heat through, add you vanilla and stir.
- Serve warm in mugs and add your marshmallow ghost on top for some extra Halloween fun!
If you are looking for some more great Kids Halloween Recipes, check these out:
If you are looking for recipes with Pumpkin we have a TON