Kids Low Fat Recipes : Peachy Pancakes
A Perfect Kids Low Fat Recipes for Breakfast Gluten Free Peachy Pancake
My daughter loves pancakes but some mornings I don’t have time to sit and flip pancakes. This recipe helps me mix it up and let it back while we get ready in the morning. Being able to have my daughter do some of the tasks while I do others make it twice as fast. It tastes extra delicious with the use of fresh in season peaches but off season canned peaches work well.
Check out this Tasty Kids Low Fat Recipes
Kids Low Fat Recipes : Peachy Pancake
- 1 can Light Syrup Peaches drained or 3 sliced fresh peaches
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Sugar and 2 Tbsp Sugar divided
- 1 cup vanilla Soy Milk may substitute regular or almond milk
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Gluten Free Flour
- Powdered Sugar for dusting on cooked pancake
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Melt butter in Medium (Oven Proof) Skillet over medium heat
- Add peaches, cinnamon, vanilla and 1 Tbsp Sugar to butter and saute until peaches are warm.
- In Medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, remaining sugar and flour.
- Whisk well until lumps are gone.
- Pour over peaches and place immediately in oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes until pancake is set.
- Remove from oven, top with powdered sugar and serve.
- **For a fun breakfast-use cookie cutters to cut into shapes and serve.**
If you like this Kids Low Fat Recipes check out our other recipes.
Make sure you visit Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love!
Topic: Kids Low Fat Recipes
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal