Strawberry Recipes for Kids
Yes, you read right! Strawberry Pizza, and if you’ve never had it, you are in for a treat! My Aunt Kathy used to make this delicious treat, all from scratch. I have modified it a bit to make it a little quicker.
First have your helper wash the strawberries. My daughter begs me to do this job!
Strawberry Recipes for Kids: Strawberry Pizza Recipe
Strawberry Pizza Recipe
- 1sugar cookie mixor sugar cookie dough roll
- ingredients listed to make the sugar cookie mix
- 8oz.cream cheese
- 1/4tsp.lemon juice
- 1c.mashed strawberries
- 2Tbsp.corn starch
- 1Tbsp.lemon juice
1 c. sliced strawberries
- Make the cookie mix according to directions. Spread the mix onto a pizza pan. Mine didn't quite reach the edges, but that is fine. Bake at 325 degrees for about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Once cream cheese is soft, mix together with remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Mash 1 cup of strawberries. I let my daughter use my potato masher and she LOVED it! Then add strawberries and rest of ingredients to a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce to medium and allow to cook until it thickens up. Set aside to cool.
Now, just spread your cream cheese filling onto the cookie crust. Spread the strawberry topping on, and place sliced strawberries on top. Cut into triangles and serve! This is such a great summer time treat, but I also remember having it as my birthday cake a time or two! Either way, it is delicious!
Thanks to my reader Abby Whittington for sharing this Strawberry Recipes for Kids!
Do you love to write? Or can do crafts or have fun ideas for articles. MadameDeals is hiring! Apply now! Check out my >>> Job Board
Read more Fun and Easy Recipes for Kids!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Topic: Strawberry Recipes for Kids