There I was in our kitchen in a hurry, frying eggs for breakfast when eggs decided to stick to the pan. I just can’t pick any more eggs off… why does it always happen when you’re in a rush and when you’re hungry. I need a new pan! So, on my Facebook page I asked my readers for their choice of best non stick pan.
Readers Favorite – 6 Best Non Stick Frying Pan
Copper Chef 10 Inch Round Frying Pan With Lid
- Made of aluminum and non-stick ceramic material.
- The CeramiTech coating in this stir pan is healthier because it requires less oil or fat while cooking.
- It is PTFE, PFOA, PFOS and cadmium free coated, which means it doesn’t contain toxic chemicals
- Heat resistant up to 850 F.
IMUSA USA Woodlook 8″ Black Stone Fry Pan Handle and Speckled Nonstick Interior, 8″
- Made of aluminum with 2 Layer Nonstick Coating with One Layer Marble Coating
- Available in 8, 9.5 and 12 inches
Copper Pan 8 Inch Copper Frying Pan With Lid
- Ultra-non stick ceramic interior of the pans in this set is designed for maximal and even heat transfer.
- Heavy duty (2.8 mm thick) meaning it will never warp
- Tempered glass lid
- Pan and lid are 100% dishwasher and oven safe
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned
- 10.25 inches in diameter. Seasoned with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals.
- Can be used at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Provides superior heat retention and is unparalleled for even cooking.
Calphalon Classic 10-Inch Omelette Fry Pan with Cover
- Dual layer nonstick for easy food release, and quick cleanup
- Tempered glass lid
- Durable hard anodized aluminum construction
- Cast stay cool stainless steel long handles
- Oven safe up to 450ºF
Blue Diamond Nonstick Toxin Free Aluminum Ceramic Safe Open Fry Pan
Tips on How to Keep Eggs from Sticking to the Pan
- Preheat your pan. Add oil or butter or margarine to coat your pan. Put the eggs and turn your heat down.
- If your eggs are sticking add a little WATER into the pan with the eggs,it will steam them loose and not break the yolks.
Do you have a favorite non stick pan?
I’d love to hear your favorites and your tips so eggs will not stick to pan. Please share with us your suggestions below.
Also check out these posts:
Making My Own Flour with Mockmill Attachment for KitchenAid® Mixer
Best Way To Organize a Kitchen
Top 5 Kitchen Gifts