Warm up with this Spicy Mexican Minestrone Soup
This hearty soup cooks up in the Slow Cooker and warms you up from the inside out on those cold days.
If you don’t want the heat just omit the Cayenne Pepper and you have a hearty Minestrone Soup that everyone will love.
Slow Cooker Spicy Mexican Minestrone Soup Recipe
Slow Cooker Spicy Mexican Minestrone Soup
- 1-15 oz Light Kidney Beans drained
- 1-15 oz Dark Kidney Beans drained
- 28 oz can of Zesty Diced Tomatos
- 4 cups Chicken Broth Make your own with 4 cups water and 4 Boullion Tablets
- 16 oz bag of Frozen Italian Style Vegetables
- 2 cups Frozen Corn Kernels
- 2 Tsp. Oregano
- 2 Tsp. Cayenne may use more if you want
- 2 Tsp. Chili Powder
- Combine all ingredients in Crockpot.
- Make Sure to stir in well so everything is combined.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Serve with French Bread for a hearty warm dinner.
Save the Recipe for this Spicy Mexican Minestrone Soup because once you have it you will be hooked!
Check out our other soup recipe: