Simple Steps to Make Snow Ice Cream
We are always looking for fun things to do with all the snow that comes down during the winter. This tasty delicious recipe for Snow Ice Cream saves me a trip to the supermarket for a sweet treat. My kids love it because who doesn’t love eating a sweet treat.
Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- 6 cups of very clean snow
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Tasty Mix-ins like crushed cookies, sprinkles, nuts or candy
- Put the snow in your biggest mixing bowl.
- Slowly sprinkle the whole 1/2 cup of sugar over the top of the snow.
- Pour Vanilla on top of the sugar.
- Next carefully pour the milk on top of the vanilla.
- Gently stir all the ingredients together. (The snow will squish down to about 1/4 of what you started with.)
- Divide between servings dishes
- Let each person decide which tasty mix-ins they want to add to their bowl.
- Stir in mix-ins and then it is time to eat and enjoy.
To make sure your Snow Ice Cream is the best follow our helpful tips.
Tip #1: Make sure you get to the snow before the kids or animals start running around in it.
Tip #2: If you know snow is coming, place a clean container outside to catch the snow.
Tip #3 : Make sure you make it when you are going to eat it because this does not freeze like ice cream but instead turns to ice.
Tip #4: Use the milk straight from the fridge so there is less melting when you add it to the bowl of snow.
Looking for more frugal fun check out these fun things to try with your kids.
Think of Spring with Cherry Blossom Art .
Have some animal fun with Paper Plate Bunnies.
Bring color to the drab with Rainbow Rice.
Topic: Snow Ice Cream
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal