My daughter loves to cook and made this Mexican Recipes kids
Easy Mexican Lasanga
I hate to throw out food but sometimes eating leftovers can be a drag. I have learned to re-purpose my leftovers into tasty delicious meals. My daughter really loves this recipe because she can put it together all on her own. She can’t wait for the day she can use the oven and make it all on her own.
She treated last night and made me this Mexican Recipes Kids- Mexican Lasanga
Mexican Recipes Kids – Easy Mexican Lasanga
- 5 8 inch Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Chicken pieces leftover from roasted chicken or even chicken pieces
- 3 cups of Cheese shredded (any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups rice chicken flavored, plain or Mexican Style Rice
- 2 cups Refried Beans for thinner, tastier beans I mix in Enchilada Sauce
- Serve with Sour Cream Salsa,and Green Onion
- In bottom of baking dish, place 1 tortilla.
- Spoon Refried Beans and spread to about 1/4 inch from edge.
- Sprinkle Chicken on top of Refried Beans
- Follow with Rice and Cheese.
- Place a tortilla on top and lightly push down to spread out filling.
- Repeat layers 3 more times.
- Place last tortilla on top. Spray with cooking spray or light oil to give a nice crisp flavor.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350*.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.
- Top with Sour Cream, Salsa, Green Onion, and Shredded Cheese.
Have kids that love to cook check out All the Recipes Kids Can Make!
Topic: Mexican Recipes Kids