Fun Swim Party Games
I love a good swimming party. The key to having a great swim party is fun swim party games. I came up with a couple of games that are easy to play and inexpensive. You will need a couple of items, but you can buy most of them at the dollar store. I personally buy mine on Amazon.
I would also suggest reading this post on how to keep kids safe from a swim instructor. When you decide to have a swim party if the children aren’t able to swim on their own make sure you hire a lifeguard, in fact, you should have one on site, just to make sure. You will be busy and not able to watch the kids. You can usually hire one for $15 an hour. It is worth the expense because safety is the best investment you can make.
Fun Swim Party Games
These are fun party games using a beach ball.
These are really great and inexpensive:
Fun Party Game 1
Children are placed in a line. Children will move the ball with their nose from the starting line to the finish line. The ribbon is to be used to create the starting line and the finish line. The whistle is blown to start the race and finish the race.
Fun Party Game 2
Kids are divided into teams if you have an extra child place them in the role of judge and the finish line. They get to blow the whistle to start the game and blow the whistle to end the game. They also get to determine a winner. The child will start with a ball in front of them when the whistle blows they will use the water gun to squirt the ball until the reaches the finish line. They will turn around and squirt the ball back to give it to the next player.
Fun Party Game 3
Divide children into equal teams. The objective of the game is to throw the balls into the tubes, or you can use the water guns to get the balls in the tubes. The ball is then removed from the ring and brought back to the next person on the team. You can also use tennis balls if your rings aren’t big enough for the beach balls to fit in the rings. The winner is declared when the last ball is in the ring.
Fun Party Game 4
Material Ride on Float
Rules- One child at a time when the whistle blows will have to get on the ride on toy. The child that gets on the fastest wins.
Fun Party Game 5
Ride on Float
Rule- One child gets on the float, and the rest push them to the finish line the team with the fastest time wins.
More Swim Party Game Ideas
Here are more amazing swim party games that will keep the kids entertained and happy for hours.
- Marco Polo: This is a classic pool game that every child loves. One kid is designated as “Marco” and has to keep their eyes closed while trying to catch the other kids who are swimming around. The catch? The other kids can only respond with “Polo.” It’s a fun and challenging game that will have the kids laughing and splashing around.
- Noodle Jousting: All you need for this game is a couple of pool noodles and some kids ready to battle. The kids sit on the noodles and use them to try to knock their opponent off their noodle. The last one standing on their noodle wins!
- Treasure Hunt: This game is perfect for younger kids who love to explore and discover. Throw some toys or coins into the pool and have the kids search for them. You can also create a scavenger hunt with clues to lead them to the treasure.
- Cannonball Contest: Who can make the biggest splash? That’s the question in this fun game. Have the kids take turns doing their best cannonball jumps into the pool. The bigger the splash, the better!
- Beach Ball Relay: This game requires some teamwork and coordination. Divide the kids into two teams and have them race to push a beach ball across the pool and back. The first team to finish wins!
- Water Balloon Toss: Fill up some water balloons and have the kids toss them back and forth to each other. The catch? They have to take a step back after each successful catch. The game gets harder as they get farther apart!
- Pool Noodle Limbo: Just like regular limbo, but with a pool noodle! Have the kids hold the noodle horizontally and take turns trying to go under it without touching it. Lower the noodle after each successful pass.
- Underwater Bubble Contest: Have the kids see who can blow the biggest and most bubbles underwater. It’s a simple game, but it’s amazing how much joy it can bring.
With these games, your little ones will have a blast in the pool and create memories that will last a lifetime. So, grab your sunscreen and get ready to have some fun!
Some great pool party ideas
Free Pool Party Printable Invitations
Pool Party Tools
Swimways Swim vest
Swim Ways Swim Sweater
Pool Party Decor
Pool Party Apparel and accessories
Black One Piece Swimwear Under $20
Cheap Plus Size Bathing Suits
FREE “I’m Bored” Jar Printable For Kids
Star Wars Pool Party for Kids
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal